Climatic & Geographic Design Criteria
- Ground Snow Load: 40 pounds per square foot for elevations under 1,000. For every 100 feet above 1,000 feet add 2 pounds per square foot
- Wind Speed: Less than 90 miles per hour
- Seismic Design Category: A and B
- Weathering: Severe
- Frost Line Depth: 42 inches
- Termite: Moderate to Heavy
- Decay: Slight to Moderate
- Winter Design Temperature: -2 Degrees Far.
- Ice Shield Underlayment: Eaves edge to a point 24 inches inside exterior wall line
- Flood Hazards: Varies
- Energy Zone: Zone 5
Commercial Building Codes
Contact the office at 607-739-7605.