Methods of Payment for Penal Law, Vehicle & Traffic Matters
- Pay online
- Pay by phone by calling the court call center number at 888-912-1541. This is a live/bi-lingual call center, operational Monday through Friday from 8 am to midnight and Saturday through Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm. EST.
You will need your case number, last name, and date of birth
Please note that you can only pay in full online and by phone.
A convenience fee will apply for both services.
This court does not accept personal checks, business checks, or payments over the phone.
- Now accepting credit card payments in person.
- For each in-person credit card transaction, there will be a 2.99% convenience fee applied.
- Please be prepared to show picture id. The name on the card must match the name on your id or the court will be unable to process your transaction.
- Fines may be paid by cash (if paying in person), money order, or certified check if paying by mail.
- Payments are accepted Monday through Thursday 8:00 am until 3:30 pm & Friday 8:00 am until 2:30pm
- If a receipt is requested please provide a self-addressed, postage-paid return envelope
- Checks not certified will be returned
- If the payment exceeds the actual amount due, the entire payment will be returned
- Do not send cash through the mail
- For more information please contact the Court clerk at 607-739-2113.