All meetings are now open to the public but with certain requirements. You may also join via Zoom meeting.
Public Meeting Notes
- Space will be limited to adhere to Covid regulations. Some may be required to wait outside. If you wish to speak - time will be limited.
- Masks and social distancing rules will apply.
Virtual Meeting Notes
- Attendees will be placed in the virtual waiting room until admitted by the host.
- It is imperative that you enter your full name when joining the meeting. If you're admitted by the host and you did not enter your full name, please find your name under participants, click [More] then click [Rename] and enter your full name. The host may put participants that fail to enter their full names back in the virtual waiting room.
- If you wish to speak during designated times at the meeting, raise your hand in the Webinar Controls. The host will be notified that you've raised your hand. You must have your full name on your participant profile and your video must be turned on.
Board of Assessment and Review
Explore more about the Board of Assessment.
Access more information about the Council / Town Board.
Browse more about the Planning Board.
Zoning Board of Appeals
Discover more about the Zoning Board of Appeals.